Monday, June 23, 2008

Looks like I missed a Epic Ride Saturday


From the pictures it looks like I missed a great ride up to the Flume and down to "The AC".
and the worst part about it was that I didn't get a call all day.
But I did get a ride in on Saturday. Lu and I left the house about 5 minutes after 9am Saturday morning hopping I would run into you guys before you left . I drove by Long around 9:08 but you guys had already left . So off to "The AC" we went . It was absolutely beautiful up there NO wind and it was about 80 degrees. I made it to the bottom of Baldy Green in my best time ever 16 minutes and 22 sec. nice . It did start to get hot on Baldy, but we found some shade to rest in. then we finished the loop. Thinking , Man those guys must just be lovin there ride up to Spooner right about now.

Saw another snake on CT riping across the trail . No rattles though.

I am really looking forward to riding with You guys soon .

Peace

1 comment:

Jeff Moser said...

I was certain you couldn't make it that day. I probably still have the email in fact!

We'll do it again soon.