Friday, June 27, 2008

Friday Ride



Well needless to say It was hot . But I guess the good news is the smoke is all but gone.
Thank Goodness.
Well Lexi went for her shots today and I don't know if it was a good idea taking her on the ride this afternoon . But I did, every shaded area she found she laid down . That's just not Lu Lu . So we stopped quite a bite . Once we got to the top of Deer Run I put her shoes on because I thought the sand might have been to hot. After I put her Tennies on I started up Baldie Green But she didn't want anything to do with that hot Trail, she just stayed in the shaded area at the start so I turned around and we went up Ash Canyon Road to LuLu Lagoon.

Her shoes stayed on the rest of the ride and once she got use to them I think She enjoyed them . Lu hasn't worn them since the snow.

Well She is done Hasn't moved since we got back home.
I think the shots have a lot to do with the way she is acting .

I think she will be fine.

Sooo
Farmers market Saturday morning for tomatoes and beer sneaky very sneaky.
I will see if I can go .
If I can I will see you guys there.

Peace

HI Rene
Leave me a response or E-Mail me

1 comment:

Jeff Moser said...

Pretty sure we saw many Lu Lu prints last night when Jeff P and I rode the trails.