Friday, June 20, 2008

Told Ya its not that bad ;)


Mark K made the climb up Jack Rabbit, for the first time . I have been telling him its not as bad as it looks .
So we went out last night just for an evening cruze around the west side . . some how I got him up on the collage bike path, hmmmm... don't know how we ended up there . But I suggested we try this trail right here next to VeCee canyon . We stopped a couple of times but he mad it . So good job Mark . See I told ya it wouldn't be that bad.

So I think once you know it wont kill you to make that climb . The trail starts calling you . So keep your eyes out for Mark K. in "The AC".

I want to go tomorrow don't think I will be able to pull it off. Keep me in the loop please!
On meet time for Saturday morning Larry :0 Lester
Peace

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The latest. Moser is leaving his house at 9:00.
Hey boys. Might be just a few of us. I'm proposing we ride from
Carson, up Kings Canyon, Spooner to Marlette, Up the TRT to Marlette
Peak. From there I'd like to check out Christopher's
Loop...supposedly the best view of the Lake anywhere. Depending on
Snow, we could follow the TRT to Tunnel Creek or go back to Hobart
Road. Down to Hobart, back on Ash Canyon or even Lakeview.

What do you say? It'll be an adventure.

Jeff

Mtb In CC Nv said...

Sounds fun the only thing that scares me is up Kings canyon Paved road
It kills me every time

Iam tied to a pager this weekend and if I get a call I have about a 2 hour window to respond and it could be Carson or north shore or Fallon
If we leave at 9am how long do ya think the ride would be ?
Get home around 3 ish