Sunday, August 24, 2008

Wow what a week


Yeah I am Still alive. What a week my son is turning 16, school is starting and my 96 GMC died in Reno during my interview for a promotion for work. Yeah I am sitting with this guy tiring to make an impression eating a great steak at the Peppermill and my cell rings, its my wife and kids . They are stuck at the Summit Mall and the truck will not start . So I had to cut the interview short and rescue the family. The guy interviewing me Understood, I think or I hope.
So now the truck is in Reno and needing to be towed. So thats what I did most of Thursday. It only took 6 hours to get a tow truck to the mall to get my truck to the house. Party for the son Saturday night. Only about 30 people showed BBQ and drinks . It was fun but a lot of work. Today I fixed the truck . Only had to remove the bed to get to the fuel filter . While I am doing that the kid had to get his stereo up and running, so all the door panels were off and new sound system was being installed while I was putting in the fuel pump . Oh yeah Did I mention the fuel pump is located in the gas tank . Thanks GMC !!!
Well all and all the truck is fixed and running great and the sound system is close to being done Only $700.00 more dollars and a little more work and Lester will be able to hear my sons stereo from his house. Boom Boom Boom!!!!
Lucky us.

Bike riding what is that like, have not been for 7 days I am starting to shake . Man I hope things slow down so I can get back to The AC.
Oh yeah my bike is not operating properly so I have to get that taken care of Too.. Sheeeesh.


PEACE

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey...Keep the noise down over there!

My kid leaves to go back to school in Montana Tuesday and I'm looking forward to the quiet...don't spoil it.

Too bad to hear your 7 days into a no biking stint...mostly sad for Lexi!

Barry and I rode the Meadows to the top of Marlette Peak down the Flume to beers at Sand Harbor Sunday.