Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Its the center Chain ring


I figured out what the problem is with my Stump Jumper
The front center chain ring is worn and it is causing my chain to skip , when I am really putting pressure on my peddles. The shop didn't have the ring I needed.

So it looks like I will be riding the Cadex this evening.

The contractors are almost done with the retaining wall at the Rock Drop ,"Log skinny" . Crews have been working day and night for the last month to make sure every rock is in the right place.
With crews of 30 supervisors a hand full of administrators and 1 or 2 Laborers the job is coming right along . If it wasn't for the administrators and supervisors this job would have never gotten as far as it has. Kudos !!
Oh Yeah the laborers should get a little credit. No use tho, they are probably already on another job in the Central Valley somewhere .

I'll send em a post card.

Peace

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Forget the postcard!

Just bring beer!

Anonymous said...

"the problem is with my Stump Jumper
The front center chain ring is worn and it is causing my chain to skip"

Be a man!

Big ring only!

Mtb In CC Nv said...

Big ring on the back.....