Sunday, July 20, 2008

Weekend morning ride


I sent Lester a text Saturday morning to see if he wanted to go to The AC . But he had already made plans with his dogs. So Lu Lu and I went up for a Saturday morning ride. It was spectacular!!
I brought my small camera with me and I got some super shots that I will share.
I took Seven Steps up for the first time ever and I enjoyed it thoroughly. I was a little concerned about going up the steps , but I made it with only putting my foot down a couple of times . I think I will be able to make it up without stopping if I plan a little more on Speed at the right time.
Lots of Fun.

The work on the climbing turn was much more than I expected . I don't know how it rides coming down Baldy Green, But coming up it rides great,
Good job you guys .
It gives you enough speed and room to enter the turn and complete the turn with hardly any effort. NICE !!


The upper section of 4Days is very nice also it ride like a Freeway.

Lu Lu's Lagoon had visitors while we were filling Lu's water tank.




We also stopped at Charlie's Beach to cool off again, so we did,
and took the time to snap a few shots.




"DON'T DRINK THE WATER DOWN STREAM"
I am working all weekend and it has already started Sunday morning so off to The Lake again.
I got home last night at 8pm I hope I don't have to work as long today.

I hope you enjoy the pictures from the ride yesterday.

PEACE

No comments: