Friday, July 11, 2008

Finally got a chance to ride "The AC"


Got home a little early from the grind today . looked up at "The AC", and I could actually see the top of the mountains it was a little hazy but not as bad as it has been the last couple of days. So Lu and I were off, filled the Camel back and Lu's water bottle and took off . It was hot but not to bad. Checked out all the work that has been done on 4 Day and it looks and rides great .
I think just a couple of more tweaks on the climb before you hit the the bend were the fallen pines are and it will be perfect. But I am not going to complain because it is a great trail as it is.

Lu and I stopped at "Lu Lu Lagoon" she cooled off for a while
and then off to "The CT".
It was nice and cool down there and Man its over grown . Kinda Cool!

So we stopped at "Charlie's Beach" Lu jumped in the creek and I Took my stuff off Shoes, Camel Back, Helmet, gloves and went down and sat at the creeks edge and cooled off too.
Man that was nice.
Dried off and finished the ride.
Good Times
Good Times
Good Times

Peace

No comments: