Thursday, July 17, 2008

Evening ride with Sis


My Daughter and I went for an evening ride up to "The AC" Wednesday evening after dinner. Oh Yeah Lu came too. It was her first time climbing up Jackrabbit. She did great. We ran into a bunch of people on the ride. Jeff and Lester were coming down from Trail work. I tried to hide but the sage brush just isn't big enough to hide my fat ass. I would have come up with some lame excuse why I wasn't there to help , but I just don't have one. Sorry guys :( .
We also ran into Mark L. coming down from his evening ride.
Mark, Lu Lu wants to know were was Molly and Hank?
Also up there on an evening road ride was the owner of The Bike Smith.
( his name totally escapes me, Sorry It is a little early)
Its one of the local Bike Shops in town. He was riding this cool urban street bike . Iam not really sure what it was but it looked nice.
A quick side note on his shop. Every time I have been in there all the guys have been great.They have stopped and answered all of my questions and they have even put my bike right on the rack to fix it on a Saturday, to get me back on the trail.
Great service and very helpful staff. What a great place to do business.

Ok back to Sissys first ride in The AC . All she kept saying was "you didn't tell me how beautiful it is up here".
We rode all the way to the "Root Challenge" at the bottom of Baldy Green.
She did great!!
The sun had gone down and it was starting to get a little dark so we headed back and by the time we got to the bottom of Deer Run it was dark . Thank Goodness it was a full moon last night. We went really slow and made it down the rest of the trail. I think she liked it. I hope so. I would really love to have my Daughter ride with me . We could go and ride some great places.

So I think we will be seeing a little more of Sista in "The AC"

Peace

No comments: