Wednesday, May 21, 2008

V&T With my buddy Mark


I waited for Mark K. to get off from work at 5 and the I rode up to Silver Oak and picked him up then we headed up to the collage bike path. The wind was blowing pretty hard so we decided to ride V&T. Its a good ride with some tough short climbs up and around the cut outs on some of the turns . I think it is a good sprint workout. You bring your heart rate up then back down then back up. I like it.
LuLu stayed home, She still isn't very happy with me, but I will make it up to her this weekend.

There has been so discussion about what LuLu's real name is . Well here is the skinny.
Her pedigree name is "Alexis Rokita Of Eagle Valley"
Her family name is Lexi Louise Laird
So We call her Lu , LuLu, Lulie, Lexi or Baby.
Hope that clears up the mud puddle.
Just don't call her "late for Dinner". :)

PEACE

No comments: