Monday, May 19, 2008

Back in "The AC"



Its Summer, 90 degree temps. But wait, its not here yet. Could snow one more time or Freeze. Never know in Carson City NV.. Since I spent all weekend tilling soil for my garden and getting tomato plants, planted .It should Freeze in about 10 days .Man I hope not.
I am way looken forward to my wifes Pico degio salsa. in late July early August.




Had a tuff ride this evening, I skipped lunch and had like, only a Nutria grain bar before I went on my regular Loop ride in "The AC". But I made it . I just wasn't at peak performance. Ya know letting your front tire fall off the trail bringing you to a sudden stop or trying to climb and you can't stay on the trail so ya have to stop and push up to a flat area to get started again . This could be just rookie stuff. But I think the main cause of my poor performance tonight was no Food to fuel the old Goat up the hill.

Always a good ride









Can I name an area in "The AC"?
The little pond right before the start of Creek Trail.
I would like to call it LULU Lagoon .
Thanks

PEACE

No comments: