Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Tuesday Evening

The wind is a blowen so Im not goin

Now I think its a phobia I don't want a tree to fall on me.

I will be riding Wednesday evening though wind or no wind.
Lexi won't let me go longer than three days with out getting her out of the house.
So it will ether be The AC or The V&T.

I broke a hanger on my 1991 Cadex CFM2 last year and I finally got around to locating another, so I will be putting my other Cadex back on the trail in the near future.
I do need a derailer for it. Or I was thinking about making it a single speed, don't know yet any suggestions.

More good news My new helmet is in at Bike Smith I have to go by and pick it up Cool!
Its the new Fox Flux
Now you will not be able to see my head when Iam on Creek Trail because of the CAMO

3 comments:

Jeff Moser said...

I've been up on Ash Canyon road and watched trees fall down around the creek. Whump! You are wise to stay out of there in high winds with all the dead stuff. Jeff P says one tree fell yesterday, but the Creek Trail is clear!

I'll be helmet shopping this weekend...

Anonymous said...

Absolutely...110%...make it a single speed. If you don't already have one ride that is SS then you need one and you will never regret it.

The Flux is sweeet. Got mine last year.

Lester

Mtb In CC Nv said...

Thanks Lester I think I will make it a SS I will keep you in the loop.
The flux is nice I think it messes with my balance though I went off the trail twice But I did recover before taking full advantage of the new helmet. Thank God