Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Man it was Chilly this evening

Chilly and a little breezy, But as alway way nice. The helmet fit great, but I think it had a ball size increaser included in it. Didn't know those helmets came with that.
All joking aside it fit great and I do like it . It does need a little adjusting but I think it will work well on my evening and weekend outings.
I haven't had time to put my new hanger on my other Cadex. I will set aside some time this weekend to see what I will need to set it up as a single speed .
I will take Lester's advice and give it a go, Thanx Les.

On another thought I guess the wind blew another tree down up in The AC yesterday .
Jeff M said, 6Dogs noticed it yesterday. Well when I was up there this evening I thought Dogs Just placed another one of his trail guides on the end of the new upper Creek Trail.
I have said that Dogs is a human Back Hoe.
I guess I am wrong the tree actualy blew down and 6dogs didn't drag it into place. My Bad.

I think my phobia is getting worse I am not safe anywhere look at this picture , Sheesh!! Now I can't go to Coma Coffee when the wind Blows.
I might need therapy ?

Another great ride with my little red dog in "The A.C."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My pleasure.

If you need any SS set up input let me know.

Mtb In CC Nv said...

I might have to take you up on that Thanks