Thursday, December 24, 2009

Merry Christmas

Christmas cheer and cherished memories. This is the second Christmas without my loving father Earl T. and there hasn't been a day that has gone by that I haven't thought of him in one way or the other. Things are still changing in our life's as we move into 2010 the house my daughter has spent her entire life  in and the house my son grew up in will only be a memory for all of us as well, we will be leaving the Wagner house in 2010. This home has been in my family since 1963 and I have spent 30 years of my life in this small but very wonderful home. She has given my family warmth and a ton of cherished memories. This old gal will also be missed.
Life however goes on without family members and cherished possessions.
The pages in my family's life have been turning quite quickly and I am sure my entire family is looking forward to the pages slowing down a bit in this next decade. But it will still be a page turner I am sure, with both the kids going to collage and starting their own family's in the years to come.


Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

1 comment:

Lester said...

Congrats on the new digs and a Very Merry Christmas my friend.

Is it looking like Goni will be your new backyard trail system?