Monday, September 1, 2008

Labor Day Ride



Nice Day,
Wow, temps. were perfect for a ride.
Sheeesh I actually got a little chill at the top of Baldy Green.
A lot of foot traffic on Creek trail this afternoon. I stopped and talked to an older guy fishing the creek . He said he had just started and had caught one already.
Rainbow, Not Brook . Get it right Rog.
I also saw two people trying to get close to the creek in the wrong place. I am sure they figured out there is better access a little father up the trail.
One was on the phone. Must a been pretty important. What a great way to F up a walk in such a beautiful place . Talk on the phone.
But what ever. DON'T Care.
Yee Ha !!!!
Rode the new trail from the bottom of Creek Trail to Deer Run
NICE.... VERY NICE.............
The short trek to the road from the bottom of The CT is Sweet there is actually some rocks Ya got to get over . Again NICE and the trail up to Deer Run is nice too .

I think I am over my limit on the word NICE . NICE!!!

PEACE

2 comments:

Jeff Moser said...

Whoa. Rog has the 1st Ash Canyon Big Foot sighting!

Mtb In CC Nv said...

Yeah and he gets his outdoor ware at REI