Sunday, September 28, 2008

1000 miles and some Stats

Saturday I was keeping a close eye on my odometer because, I was going to reach a personal milestone.
I broke the 1000 mile mark on my Stumpjumper.

So I took a little time to log the mileage of a few of the trails in The AC.
This is what I came up with.
All stats are rounded to the tenth of a mile.

1) From the trail head at the bike path above the collage up Vee Cee Canyon, 7 Steps and Deer Run to the bottom of Baldy Green is "2 miles".















2)Up Baldy Green to the armored switch back is ".4 miles".


3) From the Armored Switch Back up to the top of Mikes 4 Day ".5 miles".

Note: between the top of 4Day and the top of Creek Trail is ".2 miles".




4) The Creek Trail top to bottom "1.2 miles"



5) New Lower Connector from Creek Trail to Deer Run ".5 miles".

6) "Loop Ride" From Deer Run were the lower connector intersects with Deer Run, Baldy and around 4Day. Down Creek Trail and up lower connector back to Deer Run is. "3.2 miles".

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Rog thanks for the data and congrats on reaching 1K...the second should be even better.

How far from your place to the trail head?

Mtb In CC Nv said...

Thanks I am looking forward to more Ks in the future.

1.2 miles from my house to the trail head