Sunday, August 3, 2008

Wow what a week, lots of work and no play.

I think this is the first week I haven't been on a ride up to The A. C. in a long time. I finally made it up there this morning. I took 7 steps up. And I only made it up 3 of the seven steps. I actually fell on the top of the armored turn. But that is nothing new, I am always falling on something. No damage to the body this time. I did scratch the stumpie tho.
Not bad but its still a scratch. Oh well.

Their was a few people up there this morning. Two guys were coming down seven steps when I was going up. And there was a lady up on creek trail. She was doing laps up the road and down CT. When I was up there she had two under her belt. And as I started down she was still at it. Nice!

When I was on the way down Jack Rabbit I came be to younger guys fully decked out with MTB gear. They even had on shin gaurds. Hope they are carefull .

I noticed that there was some damage done to the lower section of Jack Rabbit, by a motorcycle. I also noticed all the maintenance that has been done on C.T. and 4 days. Whoever is doing that work sure know what they are doing . I wish I could help but, I can never find out who is doing all that good work??? I sure do enjoy their efforts.


On another note. I was thinking about all the pine seedling that were planted earlier this spring. I think only about 2% of them are still alive. That is just to bad. all that money and time spent planting those trees and no results. So I was thinking. I am going to see if we can put something together that might help those little trees get started and live and grown.

Stay tuned I think my idea might work. I will keep you in the loop.



Nice ride this morning as usual. Man the sky was so blue over C hill it was spectacular.

No smoke finally.


Peace

1 comment:

Jeff Moser said...

I noticed the trail damage on Jackrabbit too. All it takes is one yahoo!

If you ever find out who's working on the trails, let me know. I'd like to help out too.