Saturday, August 9, 2008

Slowen down on the posts

Can we get more seelings?

Ya know how many times can I post about my evening rides in The AC. It is pretty much a gimmy that is were I will be most of the evenings and weekend mornings. So I think I will have to find something else to write about.
Other than Me and Lu riding in The AC. I won't stop all together but every other day is a little much .
Don"t Ya Think.
Ok now that I got that out of the way.

ME and Lu rode the AC this morning (got ta Love it). Beautiful as usual but there are a couple of things I came across and was thinking about.

First CAMPERS in Vee Cee North Rim, Nice!! Here is a picture of them as I was going up Vee Cee 7steps and the next picture is 2 hrs later when I was coming down. Carson's Finest was just showing up . But the campers must have needed supplies because the silver ride was not there and The fine police officer could not find any one at camp.


Second I stopped on 4 Days to check out the baby pine trees that were planted this spring.

Looken Good!!!!

Wait,...... Green I see green


I found 5 that were actually growing. And the funny thing is, they all were in close proximity to the trail.
Is someone watering those little trees????





Lets keep it up!

Peace

No comments: