Friday, June 6, 2008

Thursday and Friday evenings

Well I haven't been up to The AC in two days . I can hear her calling me as I write this little update.
Thursday evening Lu and I went for a urban ride around the west side we logged 7 miles I rode the Stumpie and Lu trotted beside me . I don't think I will take Lex for that long of a ride again because it is a nonstop jog for her even though is seams like I am not even doing anything . My wife Kim said Lu slept all day today so I think I wore her out . So from now on when I go on a ride around town I should keep it down to not more than 5 miles.
So with that said we went for a walk tonight. A nice relaxing 2 mile walk .
We just got back .

My baby girl just came up to me and asked if we could go get a Mc Flurie from Mickie Ds . And I said sure lets ride The Betty and the Schwinn down there . Thats were I am off to at 10:12pom on a Friday night, sound fun.
Sis, Lu and I just got back with Mc Flurrys in hand and oh yeah Lu got a burger. "No pickles Please"
Well I have decided to reduce my carbon foot print . I might have come to that conclusion because of GAS prices, but anyway I usually make a trip to Safeway every evening for something Butter ,Beer ,Milk ,Beer or something. And I usually take the Van or the truck.
But from now on I will ride my Bike. The Schwinn.
I started Thursday evening and I carried back a bag of stuff in one hand . I said to myself this isn't going to work . So tonight I bought a basket for the Schwinn it works great and it looks cool .

Well really I couldn't be more of a geek But I like it.

PEACE

No comments: