Monday, June 2, 2008

Ride on my Birthday



Well I left just for a cruze around town . So I headed out to the cigar bar to pick up a gift for myself a Hoya Monterey stogy. But they were closed it was 12:10 and they don't open until 1:00, so no smoke for me . I went up King St. to the trail that takes you over to the Mormon church under the C . I spotted a single track heading up the hill so I took it . It must of been a hiking trial because it was straight up the hill . I made it though, had to stop quite a bit but I made it . Well once I crested the hill there was a cut out single track coming down the other side . Down I went, half way down I figured out I was on "The Z". That was cool, I have seen it and had always said, I got to ride that someday. So I finally did. Cool.
After that I explored a little up Kings Canyon and ended up back at "The AC".
Lu stayed home, poor Baby.
Oh , I rode the CFM it rode great .
Nice Birthday Ride

PEACE

No comments: