Sunday, June 1, 2008

New Stuff for the bike

I have been having problems with my chain skipping and grabbing the front chain ring and not letting go. This makes it very hard to peddle to say the least.
So I changed my chain last weekend . That helped with the skipping ,but my front small chain ring was still grabbing my chain so I took the Stumpie down to the boys at Bike Smiths and they got me right in and replaced my ring . I only had the chance to ride it home from the shop but it seemed to be working fine . We will see today, hopefully, if I can get up to The A.C.
Thanks for the great service Bike Smiths

I have been thinking about going on some overnight rides this summer. So I thought maybe a larger back pack or saddle bags ? So I was talking to Mickie at Bike Smiths and he showed me the Bob trailer. Its like "6Dogs" but it has a shock . I think it would be cool to have, but I don't know how much I would use it. Still on the fence about getting it. $400.00 quid


On another note a Mountain biker was added to this planet 47 years ago today. I hope I have another 47 to explore the great out of doors in my future


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey man Happy Birthday!

Mtb In CC Nv said...

Thanks Bro