Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Evening in "The A.C."


Well I had good intentions . But I had other commitments.
I talked to 6dogs Monday about helping on trail maintenance tonight and I wanted to help, but do to school getting out today I had other obligations . I felt bad, sheesh I ran into Lester at the top of Creek Trail and ran into the girls at the bottom of Jack Rabbit as I was coming down . The hole crew must of been up there this evening . Don't count me out. I won't flake next time . From what I understand this is a every Wednesday evening thing . I hope so. Sorry.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Actually you ran into Lester at the top. No worries I drank your beer for you.

Mtb In CC Nv said...

Sorry Lester
I don't know were I got Larry
so How did it go ?

Anonymous said...

The beer was TASTY!

The rest is top secret.

Mtb In CC Nv said...

Thanks :(

Anonymous said...

I'll be out of town this week. Wednesday evening trail work will resume June 18.

6dogs