Sunday, May 4, 2008

Sunday after the rain



After a good rain like we had today, Boy it smelt good up in "The A.C."
I introduced a good friend of mine to "The A.C." this afternoon. I didn't subject him to the climb . We drove to the top of Timber line and rode in. To a Carson City street rider it still was quite the challenge. However he made it from Timber Line to the top of Upper Baldy Green and then down Creek Trail back up to the top of Deer Run and then all the way down to Silver Oak.
He said at the end of the ride that it was very fun and we would have to do it again, but he needs to start riding a little more so it won't be so difficult for him.
The trails were firm not to soft after that down pour we had at 2pm. Believe it or not there was a lot of people up there this evening. The temperature was Just right.

Quick Shout out to Dr. Timmy G. and his Dog Running Ash Canyon Rd.
Howdy Tim

I gave my brother in law my blog address
"So what Up Robbie"
PEACE

No comments: