Wednesday, May 14, 2008

City ride for Bike to Work week



What a blast an evening ride around the west side of town with a great bunch of Folks.
My wife Mark K and I were running late and we thought we were going to miss the historic ride. However we made it with time to spare. What a turn out, lots a people ready to take a easy ride around town. I got to meet Lester and talk about turning my CFM into a single speed . Now I can put a face to the name . I meet Jeff M.s Wife and MoM . I talked to Jason and his wife , Of course Jeff P. was there making sure everybody was entered into the Raffle for the urban Cruzer.
Ann and Chas were there ready to ride and I think from the info I got from Chas, Lumos and Associates are going to keep the trophy again this year for most people in one office to ride to work . But Ya never know. I guess we will find out Friday.
To many people to mention What a blast!
I can't wait to see the pictures.
My job is taking me out of town again tomorrow. I am hoping I will be back Friday to make it to Firkin and Fox for the final event. I hope so.

Another great Ride in "The CC. NV."
PEACE
Amy, I o U 5 bucks

2 comments:

Jeff Moser said...

What a great turn out, huh? That was a lot of fun.

You may have noticed that Bike Carson is down. Working on that. In the meantime you can see the pictures over on Flickr in the BTWW SET.

Mtb In CC Nv said...

Great Photos ! Man wish I could of Rode the Monster One wheeler or what ever that bike is called