Saturday, April 19, 2008

Dog Poop Everywhere


My bikes back shock blew a seal. (I told it to stay away from the ocean, but you know how Shocks are.)

So from what I understand they have a seal kit to rebuild it. The guy at the shop said that only one out of a hundred of these Fox Triad shocks go bad and it is usually in the first year. He also said they should last for the life of the bike. I don't know, but I hope so, because those shocks are around $400.00 to replace.


The shop called last night and said my bike is ready to go.

So I am back in business.

I took out my Cadex last night for an evening ride. I forgot how fast that bike is and how hard it is to stop with the old caliper brakes. It was an enjoyable ride though.

I took my old road and dirt ride up around Winnie, Ash Canyon to King behind the houses back on King up and over to the Mormon Church ,up the little trail under the C and back home 9 miles very Quick .

We are all complaining about the sheep poop in A.C.T. right. Well on the foot trail behind the Church under the C the people that walk their dogs up there. Don't curb em or pick up after them. The trail is littered with Dog Poop worse than the sheep poop up A.C.T.

I could not believe it, what a mess. Land mines EVERYWHERE.

No comments: