Thursday, April 10, 2008

571 Miles loged


Yesterday rode the Ash Canyon trail up to the tree were Deer Run intersects then went down to the road and rode up to the Creek trail the wind was brisk and it was kind of chilly but if you keep moving it's all good . Wow the creek trail is still a great ride. I love it, man what a FN blast! At the bottom of the trail, instead of going down to the road I am riding across the top and the over to the road so I don't have to ride up that steep part of the road after finishing the creek trail . I like it then I have enough energy to ride back up to Deer Run and then the down hill all the way to Winnie Lake. O yah I think it was Monday I rode the same track but at the bottom of the ride right before the collage bike road there is a jump at the end of the trail sooooo, I kept my speed up an Ya you got it Lets get some real air .... Ya right I got real air But I didn't land it Down I went face first thank God its soft and sandy or I would have road rash from the top of my four head to my Chin. I do have a brous the size of a dinner salad plate on my right upper thigh .

3 comments:

Jeff Moser said...

You're not the first to crash on that jump. Avoid catching air when it's windy. My front wheel caught the wind and I went down on my side. The same thing happened to another guy I know! At least it's sort of soft there...

Anonymous said...

Thank God it is soft there . But I don't think it was the wind I think it was the rider.

Mtb In CC Nv said...

I don't thik it was the wind .Iknow it was the rider . I was so happy to be in the air I didn't think about landing and DOWN I went